When I first heard this it felt like time stood still.
This was a very different take on desire than I had ever encountered before. it was nothing short of radiational. This view of desire that saw it as important information that need to be noted and acted on, and as something that was calling us forward.
If we can open ourselves to “desire” and work with it as our teacher it can show us how to embrace life and to become more fully who we truly are at our very core. live and our lives fully. I have come to know that desire is the key to deepening intimacy with ourselves, each other, and our world.
Our desires when we connect to them can liberate and energise us and allowing us to more deeply trust our own being and to hear that call from our future self, calling us forward,
If you have lost touch with your desires.
If you long to expand what’s possible in your life.
If you find yourself running head long into unanticipated challenges and full of frustrations as you attempt to live the life you desire.
If have tried everything that we can think of and more and still finding road blocks.
Having a coach may be just what you need to create the breakthrough your longing for.
STOP….......who is Maureen and what's coaching all about?
So, how exactly do I get started?
IT’S AS EASY AS ...1…2…3
Ready to start making the changes
you long for?
WHAT others are SAYING…
- A fabulous coach and a very empowering experience. It really helped me reflect on gaps I have between what I value in a strong leader and what I am currently doing.
- She changed my life dramatically. Amazing insight and empathy. I feel rejuvenated and prepared to tackle situations that previously I lacked the courage to consider.
- A great job facilitating the session. I just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head very early on with identifying the core issues for us as a team.
- Maureen – you are a fabulous coach! You enabled me to see that I have a responsibility to do things for myself. Coaching was a very empowering experience for me. It really helped me reflect on gaps I have between what I value in a strong leader and what I am currently doing in the work place.
- I look back and think how I was when we met and am amazed at the change. I am so grateful for your kindness, understanding and patience as you skilfully guided me to see people and events through different perspectives and to explore and try different strategies. Your empathetic, thoughtful approach and gentle insights helped me to better understand myself, recognise my worth and develop greater confidence in my strengths. I can't thank you enough.
- I have found the coaching insightful and it has given me strategies on how to deal with change.
- Maureen is extremely professional, thoughtful, honest and constructive. She has the ability to make you think outside your own perspective and gain an understanding of what makes others tick and how and why they go about tasks/roles the way they do.