Determined to keep their inner spark alight?
If you are a person who is:
- Passionate about facilitating change that makes a real and enlivening difference to the lives of clients, stakeholders and staff in your organisation.
- Committed to leading change that sticks and shifts how people work and relate with each other.
- Determined to use your Voice and presence as an effective instrument of change, and keep learning alive, evolving and growing in your organisation.
- Active in keeping your professional knowledge and skills up to date…you participate in training, join in webinars, read and study.
“You start off with a little spark, and it's whether or not you nurture that spark.
You have to expand it and work on it”
~ Ed Sheeran
But something is missing…
- You have a sense that you are not getting traction from your interventions, despite all your best efforts.
- You often feel like an outsider, like you do not have your own tribe beside you.
- You are not getting adequate opportunities to have robust, in-depth conversations with peers you value, who can challenge and unstick your current thinking and practice.
- Are you struggling to bounce back from setbacks and stay optimistic and at times you feel compromised in your current organisational jungle.
Over 6 half-day sessions we are offering you an opportunity to build and sustain your own inner spark, collaborating with other practitioners in a supportive learning program designed just for you.
The “Inner Spark Program” will explore:
- Anchoring our identity as Change Leaders, Facilitators and Catalysts for Change…holding and expanding our sense of agency in our specific world.
- Choosing the change leadership approach that resonates with the world of our clients.
- Using all our conversations as powerful interventions…enabling us to build relationships and trust that assist people to stay open to new ideas and challenges.
- Getting to the heart of powerful change interventions that shift behaviour and make a real difference.
- Building real partnerships that move from resistance and ‘wait and see’ to creating spaces for growth and innovation where we are able to co-create and experiment together.
- Bringing it all into play in our work to stay innovative, flexible, adaptable and KEEP GOING.
Benefits of attending the program
- Build robust and enlivening connections with fellow practitioners.
- Renew your passion for facilitating and catalysing change and strengthen your role as facilitator and agent of change.
- Learn powerful conversation tools to enhance your capacity to build trust and influence, facilitate learning and growth and transform your professional practice.
- Learn more about what the latest neuroscience reveals to us about how human beings connect, learn, grow, evolve and navigate together.
- Revitalise your confidence, adaptability and resilience in your role as a facilitator and agent of change.
- Gain insights and tools that will enable you to design more targeted and more powerful interventions.
What past participants have said about the program
"I would highly recommend the Inner Spark program for anyone who is open to exploring deeper into their role as a leader. I found it has led to greater insights and confidence in my leadership role. Jane and Maureen complement each other so successfully as facilitators – they are an inspiration and truly exceptional with a wealth of experience in the real world. I had no expectations as to what the Inner Spark Course would give me when I enrolled – what a delight that it has given me more than I could have imagined in terms of personal and work performance growth thanks to the expert facilitators. This is group facilitation in a very trusting respectful place- I have always felt valued and safe thanks to the skilful facilitators- we all found that we grew from one another’s contribution in the group which was more than we could have ever imagined."
"Undertaking this course has really empowered me to lead in a more confident way. .It has provided me with the opportunity to see myself in a more expansive possibility to be able to lead teams through sustainable system change. It has provided me with so many more tools at my fingertips to draw on and has given me the confidence to utilise them in my work. Before I started this course I could not even call myself a leader – this now sits more comfortably with me with my new tools, theories and confidence on board. I now realise that I will never be able to impact change if I am not brave enough to lead powerfully."
"Jane and Maureen are amazing facilitators, and this resulted in an amazing experience. The course not only provided me with a toolkit of strategies that I am using to this day, it also enabled me to discover my strengths and barriers. I left each Inner Spark session with the knowledge of something completely new about myself. Whether it was a strength I never knew I had or a barrier I needed to overcome. Their observational skills are out of this world and the attention and support I gained as an individual was phenomenal. I would 100% recommend this course for anyone who is looking to take themselves to the next level, both professionally as a facilitator and personally as a human.
"The Inner Spark Program gave me powerful new frameworks for working with others and designing change and learning programs. The information was presented in a way which challenged me to reflect on how I approach change, influence and relationships. I obtained significant new insights which led to a deep shift in how I interact with others, now with significantly increased confidence. I am grateful for the opportunity to spend time with experienced, mastery-level facilitators Jane Morgan and Maureen Owen, and gain a new and supportive network with fellow participants."
"This program gave me the confidence and ability to do things that I was always scared to do. It enabled me to recognise the feelings I was having, see them as separate from myself and therefore overcome them. My biggest takeaways were: a deeper understanding of myself; a newfound confidence in my own abilities and a strategy for seeing situations from a third person perspective, which has enabled me to somewhat separate myself from stressful situations and deal with them in more effective ways."
Dates for 2019 program - to be announced shortly